Battery Desulphation Unit
- Connects direct to battery
- No external power source
- Reverse feeds high frequency pulse into battery to blow sulphation off the plates
- Prolongs battery life by up to 100%
- Rejuvenates older batteries
- Sharpens battery response to accept faster charge
- Preserves cold start performance
- Suitable for use on all vehicles and boats
The Pro Pulse is designed to connect to a 12 V battery bank, this unit reverse feeds a small electrical pulse back into the battery which prevents and also reverses sulphation on the battery plates.
By keeping the plates clean and free from sulphation then the battery stays fresh and responsive to charging and discharging.
If you have been replacing batteries because they are not holding their charge, then in most cases the battery is in fact in good condition except the plates are sulphated, sulphation acts like a waterproof coating over the plates preventing the plate area affected being active and contributing to the battery cell performance. The solution is to remove this sulphation and expose the plate to the battery process again. The Pro Pulse should be fitted to any battery bank to ensure that sulphation is not only prevented but also reversed and so prolong the life and performance of the battery bank.
This device is not required if you have a Pro Digital battery charger or any other advanced Sterling charging product connected to your batteries as they have a desulphation cycle built into their software program.